Sunday, January 16, 2011

Reflections on Music Theory Blog

Vince Lauria on iTunes | YouTube | IMDb | AmazonMP3 All materials copyright © 2010 Vince Lauria | www.vincelauria.com.

As the new year begins another chance to grow and progress. I hope that this blog has helped you to understand and apply music theory to real life applications. I am blessed to teach and play music for a living. I want each sincere student to reach his and her goals and to put aside the time each day to accomplish their goals. This time for yourself will be the best investment in your life, that can not be affected by being rich or poor, famous or obscure.


In the end after all is said and done our vibration lives in eternity.
When you can try to help someone progress just a little for in each student lies great potential!
I know that music has saved my life and I feel humbled to be a servant to its cause.


All the best in life,


Vince Lauria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers